Pouringpro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pouringpro

Reaction score
Hello to everyone at HomeBrewTalk.
I love beer! And It has been very good to me!
Back in 1976, after drinking beer throughout Europe and then spending a couple months enjoying beer in Germany, I returned to US and began pursuing a lifelong dream to open a nightclub/bar. I have bartending since 1967.

The centerpiece of my bar concept was putting every imported beer available in CT on Tap. It wasn't a brilliant business move. I just love beer and figured that would be the best way to drink beer, all beer, free!

40 years later, I no longer operate the bar/nightclub, but it is now a Brew Pub!! Talk about luck. I run a business on the 2nd floor above the brewery! With that said, I will soon be embarking on a new adventure; brewing. I look forward to sharing and learning from all at HomeBrewTalk.
Apologies for the 2 beer post.:)
Cheers,
Charlie

Welcome to the obsession!! Err I mean HBT.:D

Sounds like you have had quite the relationship with beer and are about to get up close and personal with it. Have fun!!!

Welcome to HBT and brewing Charlie. Greetings from Long Island, so hey if you get something going I might stop in on one of my jaunts to NE.

Back