Favorite 3 HBT recipes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are the Marzens?

I'm looking for my next Octoberfest and thought I'd go for a tried and true. Anybody have one of these in their top 3?

Cheers

Blue balls wit - three batches of it later, I'm still freaked out about nearly 40% of the grain bill being flaked wheat.

Centennial blonde ale

Uncle crunker munich dunkle

Trying BierMuncher's Black Pearl Porter because of this thread. I've been craving a good Porter for this fall and hope this is as good as advertised!

Subscribed!

I'm brewing Bee Cave Haus Pale Ale this weekend. Up next is Tasty's Janet Brown Ale.

I'm too new to HBT to post fav recipes. I will tell you I'm gonna brew Bee Cave Haus Ale this weekend, and Janet's Brown next. My Ditzy Blond is about gone and my Ocktoberfest Stout is still pouring very nice!

Above the first post on the page, in the brownishy bar where it says Thread Tools, click it, it's a dropdown menu and you can choose subscribe to thread.

I've made & am currently LOVING BM's Centennial Blonde & also Dude's Lake Walk Pale Ale. Edit: Holy Cow! I forgot the THA clone... It's Amazing!

My brother-in-law thinks the LWPA is the best beer he's ever tasted, and he drinks a LOT of craft brews. I brewed the Centennial Blonde for the BMC crowd when they come over, but it's actually among my favorites of the beers I made. Drinkable & tasty!

I sadly only tried Joes Mead and a Vanilla Caramel Cream Ale of the site. But im more of a brew my own recipe kind of guy.

For me in no particular order:
Dude's LakeWalk Pale Ale
BierMuncher's SWMBO Slayer (fermented with t-55 yeast)
DeathBrewer's Vienna/Northern Brewer SMaSH

BM's Centennial Blonde

Dubbel Dachs Watermelon Wheat

A triple hopped amber ale recipe that Daksin helped me with.

Skeezers.... Zombie Dust

eschatz...Two Hearted Ale

Community( huge input from Vegan ) Heady topper clone

Latest posts

Back