kegerator conversion frigidaire LFPH40M4NB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesilentmantis

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can convert this model minifridge LFPH40M4NB into a kegerator? I can't seem to find anything about this model.

Thanks guys!

The first thing I would do is to start taking notes of the dimensions. Then look at what you are planning to use for a keg. Is this a 4 cubic foot model?

It's a 4 cu ft model. the dimensions are roughly 28 inches tall 15.5 wide and 14 deep. There is a small "seat" in the back, 6 deep and 9 tall. There's also a small mini freezer on the top.

I would like to put 2 corny kegs if possible, and my CO2 tank can sit outside or in, whichever will fit.

From what I've read a ball lock corny keg will BARELY fit. is it too close of a fit? is there not enough room to put the hoses coming off the top of the corny?

I was looking into the same fridge. Any updates about this project?

I know this thread might be dead but whatever. Do you think the fridge could be a fermentation chamber with little to no mods?

I have two, one for my kegs (which I have 2 in) and one for a carboy. Works great

Sweet! Would it fit a plastic bucket fermenter and/or a 6.5 gallon carboy ?? I just got a little giddy.

Latest posts

Back