Fridge Thermometer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterpants

Reaction score
I'm looking for a thermometer to toss in my spare refrigerator and leave there. Seems like a waste that I'm following a super awesome chart for carbing then kinda guessing on temps. Tried sticking on a ferment thermometer but it sometimes dips below range and hard to chart any trends....

Suggestions?

Taylor makes some very good products.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p...520011&ie=UTF8&qid=1370778014&rnid=2528832011

this is what I have. one in my freezer the other in my beer fridge.
21e38jZUnnL.jpg

Why not go the full monty and build a temperature controller for your fridge? It'll have its own "thermometer" along with all the benefits of controlled fermentation...

Cheers!

oh that's perfect. thank you

day, couple of things.... 1) no plans to lager and the temps in my basement are fairly controlled so when i do build something to refine temp control it'll be smaller scale. 2) we use the fridge as a spare and if i mess with it wife will kill me... when the mancave is finished, I'll be back for more advice on the subject

Back