Poppin the first homebrew cherry!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epartridge

Reaction score
IMG_0099.jpg
Isn't she beautiful? (Sorry its blurry, using an old phone).

Hey all,

Just want to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I'm from Atlanta, Ga, just graduated college and recently moved to Augusta,GA for work. (Any Augusta brewers?)

I have brewed beer with a buddy of mine for about 2 years (5ish batches), but was always more of a helper (imagine a picture of an anonymous dude's arms holding a strainer in one hand, and a beer in the other from Joy of Home Brewing).

I just recently got my own equipment. I have bottled with my buddy in the past, and decided to go straight to kegging. (Keezer coming soon as soon as i make it through the "Sizing corny kegs in chest freezer" which is one of the best threads ever btw.:rockin:). Brewed up a Weissbier from a kit (start easy), 1 week plastic fermenter, 2 weeks glass carboy, its been carbonating for 5 days now. (Did 30psi for 1 day, then dropped down to 12 psi, thank you HBT for that tip!) So, hopefully only 1 week left till I taste sweet success!

Thank you guys for the wealth of information you have put on this website, it has already been incredibly helpful. I look forward to being a part of the community!

:fro::fro::fro: (this guy doesn't get used enough)

Back