Perlick 525ss... Again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anteater

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably going to be hard to beat the Amazon combo price - but do note that package uses a chromed shank.

For an all-stainless setup, Farmhousebrewing.com has the 525SS Perls for $35, SS shanks are around $15, SS tail pieces for $3, SS beer nut for $1. So call it $54 all up except for a tap handle, plus shipping (I doubt they collect out-of-state sales taxes)...

Cheers!

[edit] And the Ritebrew link is for the chromed 525PC, not the SS...

Here's the stainless one from RiteBrew: http://www.ritebrew.com/product-p/843164.htm

It's about $10 cheaper with shipping right now from Adventures in Homebrewing, but if you're buying anything else with it, you'll tend to get a better overall price from RiteBrew. I just ordered four 525SS faucets, shanks, and various other things, and it ended up being $20 cheaper through RiteBrew, so consider your full order in it.

I recently bought 4 from Adventures in Homebrewing and am very happy. It was the best price I could find at the time (about 2 months ago).

This is pretty well covered above but make sure you're getting the stainless shanks if you're getting a shank/faucet combo. It's odd how common it is but almost all of the 525SS faucet/shank combos include a chrome shank. (Of course if you decide you can live with chrome shanks you might as well get the chrome faucets too and save yourself a small fortune if you're installing multiple taps).

I ordered my 4" stainless shanks from Ritebrew (bdkelly mentioned them above) because their shank prices are the lowest I've seen and there were a number of other kegging bits I wanted from them as well (their prices are generally quite good). Was very pleased with their customer service and shipping speed.

Got my 525SS faucets from beveragefactory -- a few bucks more than from Adventures in Homebrewing but I was already ordering regulators from them so it made sense. If you're considering beveragefactory give them a call, they're often willing to price match or at least reduce their prices a bit if you can point them to another lower price, though I can tell you from personal experience that they weren't willing to match $29.99 per faucet (which I assume is close to cost if not below) when I asked a month or two ago.

Latest posts

Back