PM or BS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimsawyer

Reaction score
Should I buy Pro Mash or Beer Smith? Why? I've wanted to buy one and they are both the ones most talked about. Thanks in advance!

I just downloaded both free versions. I like beerwmith better so far. I feel like I can find everything and there is more you can adjust. But you decide for you!

Having used both, I greatly prefer Beersmith. I particularly like the control it gives you for designing batch sparges, which is something lacking in other software. Beersmith is also constantly undergoing revision and improvement to keep on top of new techniques (e.g., late extract additions), and the developer has a forum for user suggestions and improvements. Very nice piece of software.

I like updates with software I buy. I also batch sparge. Coolness... I'll have to play with BS, hehehe(since I am, afterall, usually full of it! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!):ban:

Latest posts

Back