pls READ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckybrew

Reaction score
i have returned to home brwing after 10 years. i home brewed using bottles 10 years ago while in graduate school. loved the beer, hated cleaning 48 bottles!!. got a kegerator 2 years ago and got sick of increasing kegs prices so decided to return to homebrew. couldn't be happier. i have been able to try and replicate my favorite microbrews including ommegang (awesome after 3 months), arrogant bastard (so-so), THA (looking and tasting great) Sam ADams light for wife, and blue moon again for wife. long story short, i have rediscovered beer and the making process and couldn't be more excited to continue and progress wtih the home brewing process. i have made mistake (anose for 3 weeks in secondary!!) and successes, Ommegang Dubbel, tastes fantastic.
at this point i have only done extract wtih some specialty grains, but i woul dlike to progress to all grain, have also done some yeast harvesting. 50/50 success, and some very successful dry hopping. again love the home brew process.

MOSTLY would like to thank the posteres here because of the valuable, knowledgeable and sometimes hystrerical posts tha have guiding me in my home brewing adventures so far.

last note: primary vs. secondary fermentation palmer and jamil, REVY, billybrew, Yooper all way in. fantastic post for those who have not read all there is to read on this website.

thanks again , looking forward to learnign more

Glad you are here! Switch to kegs so you stick around awhile- Jeff

Back