Philly Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TubBrewer

Reaction score
Hey what's up everybody,

My name is TubBrewer. For those who care to know why that is its because my fiance has relegated all brewing activities to our guest bathroom and thus the bathtub is a integral part of my brewing haha. I found this site because it has the best info out there. Already fallen in love with the DIY section and just recently used it to make a 10 gallon igloo mash lauter tun with site glass and thermometer holder. Going to try it out this weekend in an all grain Pale Ale. If anyone is located near Philly and looking to brew some beer let me know.

TubBrewer

Welcome..
I am in the area too. Collingswood, NJ

I definitely wouldnt mind meeting up and exchanging brews.

Hey what's up everybody,

My name is TubBrewer. For those who care to know why that is its because my fiance has relegated all brewing activities to our guest bathroom and thus the bathtub is a integral part of my brewing haha. I found this site because it has the best info out there. Already fallen in love with the DIY section and just recently used it to make a 10 gallon igloo mash lauter tun with site glass and thermometer holder. Going to try it out this weekend in an all grain Pale Ale. If anyone is located near Philly and looking to brew some beer let me know.

TubBrewer

Well, not all of them work out... but there are plenty of fish in the sea. You wont miss her much :D

Back