Dearborn, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSweat

Reaction score
I'll be flying into Dearborn tomorrow for a four day business meeting.
What are the local beers I can't leave without trying?

My home town sadly does not have any micro-breweries. They do have some great Lebanese restaurants though! But close by if you have a car there is Fort Street Brewing in Lincoln Park. Or if you want to head towards Ann Arbor (~25 min depending where in Dearborn you will be) look up Corner Brewing, Arbor Brewing or Grizzly Peaks but you must hit Jolly Pumpkin! Or Blue Tractor if you want some good BBQ (The tractor is part of the Grizzly Peaks/Jolly Pumpkin groups so they also have some great beer!) Either way downtown Ann Arbor is a cool place to hang and drink beer!

Right on the edge of Dearborn is also a little place called Adventures in Home Brewing. The Taylor store is not as huge as the Ann Arbor store but still well stocked and worth a visit!

A bit late to this thread but if you manage to read it before you leave, you might consider driving to downtown Plymouth (I'm guessing about 10 miles) and go to the Box Bar ... with somewheres around 700+ beers (traditionally at least, it's been a while since I've been there) there's a lot of fine beer to be tried. And as well, Plymouth is a really nice town to spend some time in, and their downtown area has lots of bars, restaurants and places to walk to.

Back