PCA Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PCABrewing

Recreational Brewer
Reaction score
Hi, New to the forum.
Been reading for a couple days, lots of great stuff here.
Hopefully my first post (this is my second) will be received with the tongue-in-cheek humor that was intended.
I have been brewing for 20+ years, casually, and just started all-grain 5 years ago.
Still only brew casually because I am the only beer drinker in the house. The most I have had on-tap at any one time is 3 five gallon batches.
Like everyone else I presume, I have made some really good brews and some absolutely terrible brews.
One of the best I have created was an attempt to use-up a bunch of old DME. It ended-up with a measured OG of 093 and finished at 013.
It was aged on some medium-toast oak soaked in rum. Smooth finish and a nice taste. You had to be careful with it because it went down easy.
Looking forward to the ongoing dialogue.

Looking forward to the ongoing dialogue.

if that's your tongue and check.....i gotta wright your name down....i've only been brewing for 25 years, really only once a week for the last 17 though.

and just now might have a way to maybe, possible, clean and sanitize....having people to talk to is great! :mug:

And, Welcome! :mug:

Back