• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Two 15.5gal Conical Fermenters (HDPE) - $350 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnyj

Reaction score
I am trying to sell two 15.5gal conical fermenters. They are HDPE, not stainless steel. They have been in use for about 9 months (approx. 18 brews) and are in almost brand new condition. We are trying to get $350 each.

I have been meticulous in my cleaning as we have been using these to develop pilot recipes for a production brewery (Grapevine Craft Brewery) opening this Aug/Sept. Hence the reason I am selling them. We are now looking into a new pilot system capable of doing 1 BBL batches.

I am located in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex (Grapevine) and would be willing to consider meeting halfway if you are not local.

Any questions, feel free to ask. If you're local and want to come by to take a look, just let me know.

Thanks and happy brewing!

2013-04-17 20.34.27.jpg

Back