Swap from San Diego craft brewery's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDbrewerJake

Reaction score
I live in San Diego and want in on some east coast beers. Basically if my local beer shop doesn't have it I'm interested. I'm beside beverages4less in santee ca. It has a crazy selection but still doesn't have some of the east coast beers. I can get ballast point, stone, alpine, and a ton more. Even some brewery's that opened up a week ago. I'm interested in heady topper but realize its a long shot. Want to try and match oz. for oz. let me know and let's do this

igotsand said:
There's a shop in the east county selling heady by the can acouple of weeks ago..might want to check out that place...
Good luck, heady is awesome!
Igotsand

Yeah the beverages4less that I mentioned in the op is the shop. Like 5 minutes from my house. I called last night and they couldn't see any but it didn't sound like the owner because it was some dude with a strong middle eastern accent. I'll give them another call today rubbing a rabbits foot with my fingers crossed.

I live in San Diego and want in on some east coast beers. Basically if my local beer shop doesn't have it I'm interested. I'm beside beverages4less in santee ca. It has a crazy selection but still doesn't have some of the east coast beers. I can get ballast point, stone, alpine, and a ton more. Even some brewery's that opened up a week ago. I'm interested in heady topper but realize its a long shot. Want to try and match oz. for oz. let me know and let's do this

Any specific style you're looking for? I would love to trade for some Alpine Nelson and Duet (maybe Pure Hoppiness) if you can make it down the 8 to the brewery.

Dave1096 said:
Any specific style you're looking for? I would love to trade for some Alpine Nelson and Duet (maybe Pure Hoppiness) if you can make it down the 8 to the brewery.

Yeah the 8 is literally 1 mile from my home and the brewery is 10 miles away. I'm gonna try to do a beer swap with a guy from nj then I will probably want to do another. If your still interested in about a week or 2 it can happen. Or if things fall through with what I'm trying to set up right now it can happen a whole lot sooner. What state you in?

I'm in Philly...literally a few miles from NJ, so I can get pretty much anything that guy can get and maybe more if he isn't close to Philly. Let me know if that deal falls through or if you're looking to trade again in a week or two.

Dave1096 said:
I'm in Philly...literally a few miles from NJ, so I can get pretty much anything that guy can get and maybe more if he isn't close to Philly. Let me know if that deal falls through or if you're looking to trade again in a week or two.

Yeah for sure. He is hooking up some heady topper and is pretty chill but either way I will let you know.

Back