What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also and Electrical Engineer. Brewing is something I had always been interested. Now that I have more time, it's a great hobby.

Assistant manager/interim manager of a group home... But I went to school for biology haha

Auditor at a public accounting firm in Pittsburgh. Well at least until i win the lottery and am able to start the next great craft brewery

Chemical engineering student for now then trying to get my masters of brewing science and get into the brewing industry (fingers crossed)

Business Intelligence, data data data, you can imagine the data I collect from home-brewing :)

Self Employed - I've started a family of internet companies, I have a property management company and a tree service

Working on my undergrad in religion, with plans to go on for an M.Div. I'm the pastor of a small, rural, United Methodist congregation.

Back