Old brewer trying new tricks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macbrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a 20+ year homebrewer who is trying to get motivated to do more frequent brewing. Recently bought an Anvil Foundry 6.5 to advance that goal. My main system has been a 72qt coleman cooler batch sparge system that I usually do 10 gallons on. I always seem to talk myself out of only doing 5 despite supply levels.

I'm also a new BeerSmith user (refugee from BeerAlchemey which is defunct).

I'm VP of one of the local HB Clubs, CRABS, in central MD. I know other members hang out here which is why I'm here. I used to read and post on Brews Brothers a while ago.

Welcome. I'm new to this site and a 20+ year home brewer too, but I never progressed to all grain, so all I can offer is the "welcome" :).

I'm VP of one of the local HB Clubs, CRABS, in central MD.

Greetings, fellow Marylander! Being affiliated with CRABS, I'm sure you're familiar with Maryland Homebrew and Chris Anderson. I used to shop there frequently when I was working out of Baltimore, but have only been there a few times since retiring, usually combining a trip to BWI to pick up out-of-town visitors or a journey to G&M for the best damn crab cakes in the world.

Latest posts

Back