OHIO and Western NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinylrooster

Reaction score
I recently scored a Sanyo 4910 fridge that I am looking to convert into a 2 tap kegerator. Unfortunately, I only have pin-lock kegs, which will not fit side-by-side in this fridge. I know that the fridge can be modified to fit the pin-lock kegs, but I would prefer to keep in as is and use the thinner ball-lock kegs. That leads me to proposition.....

I am looking to trade my two pin-lock kegs for two ball-lock kegs. I am well aware that ball lock kegs are more expensive than pin-lock kegs, so I am willing to add cash to my end of the deal to make it a fair trade if you so desire.

I am located in Columbus, OH and really would like to try to get this done locally so that we don't incur any shipping costs for such a basic swap.

NOTE: I will be in the western New York (Buffalo) area from August 30th until September 2nd and will gladly bring the kegs with me if anyone would like to make the trade in that area. I will be driving, so if you are located near Cleveland, OH or Erie, PA I would be willing to meet up and make a trade.

Back