I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, sounds like netflix is a go. I don't watch much sports, so that won't bother me. Can't wait actually. I'm sick of trying to decide which movie I'd rather watch that I've already seen.

Been more of a normal spring around here this year. Had a few days in the 70's this last week or so, but the warm air has brought thunderstorms with it. I made it out on the water last weekend. Water's still cold and fish were biting slow, but I managed to round up enough crappie for dinner. All this rain should bring the water temp up, so I expect the spawn to kick up within the next week or two. By this time last year it was already said and done.

If you make it to the midwest Dan, let me know. I might just have to crash the party. :mug:

haha.. I'm not sure actually. My mother painted them, since she's German perhaps they are.

Yeah, my friends call me the "great white bear" because of my size and hairy arms (and face)...

Whew! I was worried you were going post of pic of the bear and the keezer and forever tarnish our view of that gorgeous beer shrine.

I can see it now, Tom Clancy's latest novel, The Bear and the Keezer. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Whew! I was worried you were going post of pic of the bear and the keezer and forever tarnish our view of that gorgeous beer shrine.

I can see it now, Tom Clancy's latest novel, The Bear and the Keezer. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I just almost shot IIPA out of my nose!

There's a reason you guys only got an arm shot! :eek:

Didn't you see the second picture of him pouring that gorgeous beer? If those aren't bear arms, I don't know what is. :p

I do love hairy men. Makes them seem so... manly.

Blues? You guys wear white.

I had blues. They fit for 2 marine corps balls. Even the cover doesn't fit anymore. I think I was 155 when I came out of boot camp.

Yep that's true about Navy Whites. I don't like the dress whites though. Choker collar, insignia is hard as hell to put it one and truly.. not sure I could fit into them now cause they're sort of form fitting and my form has grown a bit.

Dress Blues are a bit more forgiving. It's like Stauff said sort of. You dont want to see us in detail, or something like that.

Didn't you see the second picture of him pouring that gorgeous beer? If those aren't bear arms, I don't know what is. :p

I do love hairy men. Makes them seem so... manly.

I have a uni-brow. My nose and ears grow some nice healthy locks but as hard as I push, I just can't grow good arm hairs...any tips from the pros?

I have a uni-brow. My nose and ears grow some nice healthy locks but as hard as I push, I just can't grow good arm hairs...any tips from the pros?

You gotta burn 'em off over the grill and over campfires a few hundred times. Then it grows back longer than you wanted.

Yes.. shave the center of your brow as you shave each morning. Push a razor over the earlobs and be happy as hell you don't have hair growing down your back or other bodily places you don't want it. : )

When we were kids, I used to shave my sister's back for her. Poor child, none of us really liked her. Still don't. :( Luckily I have 2 other sisters that I do like and they don't have back hair. Not sure what happened with Heather. I feel bad for her.

As do I. Drunk at a bar. Living the dream
10.jpg

For a moment I thought a_hard was back :D

Yes.. shave the center of your brow as you shave each morning. Push a razor over the earlobs and be happy as hell you don't have hair growing down your back or other bodily places you don't want it. : )

Now there is a good point...Back Hair... I have none. My brother got it all and most of the chest hair too. I still have hair on my head though.

Oh my sister, Heather, if you ever read this, I was kidding about your back hair. Secret is safe with me. ;)

When we were kids, I used to shave my sister's back for her. Poor child, none of us really liked her. Still don't. :( Luckily I have 2 other sisters that I do like and they don't have back hair. Not sure what happened with Heather. I feel bad for her.

Bobbi, is this a riddle? Sounds like one, maybe you're just being nimble. Or just drunk possibly rambling. Either way your words got me gambling.

EDIT: Also make me a bit stammering. Got to go now and prepare dinner. Daughter will be soon home from school and hungry.

I think I married her. What brand of shaving cream did she prefer?

When I was young I had really hairy knees, but doing wood floors took care of that. Now I have really hairy legs (just like my arms), but my knees are bald.

Besides the back hair, there are other reasons why my other sisters and I don't like Heather. She was the "baby" of the family, spoiled rotten. Heather, light as a feather, maybe the day she was born!!! Outgrew the rest of us in no time, got all the good food, none of us liked her, well, none of us sisters, parents liked her a lot for some reason. Probably felt sorry for her. Just give her more peanut butter so she'll shut the hell up. Whining all the time.

That's her! PM me your phone number and address. You have some nieces and nephew's to meet. A good auntie would be here helping shave these kids.

You will be in trouble as I will be in trouble if family reads this. My consolation is that I have over 2000 posts, try to read them all bitches!!! yeah, I said something about you.... bitches!!!

Pardon my cursing. /anger

Besides the back hair, there are other reasons why my other sisters and I don't like Heather. She was the "baby" of the family, spoiled rotten. Heather, light as a feather, maybe the day she was born!!! Outgrew the rest of us in no time, got all the good food, none of us liked her, well, none of us sisters, parents liked her a lot for some reason. Probably felt sorry for her. Just give her more peanut butter so she'll shut the hell up. Whining all the time.

I never knew it was like that for you sis. Can I call you sis now? The whining and peanut butter...that's the way shaving days are...right? I never knew any different.

We should talk.

I never knew it was like that for you sis. Can I call you sis now? The whining and peanut butter...that's the way shaving days are...right? I never knew any different.

We should talk.

Sure, you can call me Sis. Shaving, whining and peanut butter, I understand. :drunk:

BTW.. this thread seems to be keeping up to it's title tonight. All my fav's on here. If I end up going to bed or otherwise life gets in the way for the rest of the night.

Please know..okay maybe a drunk comment but not really.. Love you all.

No you're not! I'm pure evil. The evil without bushy arm hair...but still really evil.

At the risk of insulting any body above the age 30.. LMAO! I cant help it. Ischiavo is one of those guys who make the world go. And dangit. Ahh you know

Oh bother. I am putting on my work boots again. Car dealership is getting yantsy about their trees needing to come down. We had a couple of days that were pretty windy and they have already had one car damaged from a falling limb.

I had a old benchtop chainsaw sharpener that I was hoping would last through one more summer but yesterday the bearings went out of it again. I have repaired that silly thing so many times I just tossed it and got a new one yesterday. Wow what a difference between them. I got a pro model that could be used in a pinch as a commercial sharpener.

Bring on the trees because I am getting in touch with my inner Paul Bunyon :ban:

Man, this thread really picked up steam lately...
Speaking of which...
paulbunyan.jpg

Sometimes hubby lurks outside my craft room window, and it does worry me. I asked him one time, what are you doing? You scared me! He said just going for a walk. In the overgrown backyard? Why not take a walk down the long driveway? He hears all kinds of clanging noises and stuff, wonders what I do back here. I need to install some blinds. He is not allowed in my craft room, I keep broken glass on the floor near the doorway. So now he sneaks around to the window. :drunk:
How very Jason Bourne of you. :D

I will try that this summer. But, it does not explain the unibrow, nose and ear hair...you're holding out on me....
Oh, that's easy. Work with high voltage equipment that can't be turned off at any cost. You'll be drawing your eyebrows on in no time.

It's late and I love all you guys and gals. I was invited to a family reunion in Pennsylvania. Four different extended family members invited me, will pick me up from airport and I got a place to stay. In August. My hairy sister won't be there, it's confirmed, so no confrontation.

It's late and I love all you guys and gals. I was invited to a family reunion in Pennsylvania. Four different extended family members invited me, will pick me up from airport and I got a place to stay. In August. My hairy sister won't be there, it's confirmed, so no confrontation.

So you're off to bed till August? Kidding...and serious... auntie Bobbie.

Back