So, have you ever urinated in the shower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever urinated in the shower?

• Yes

• No

• Refuse to answer, as my SWMBO monitors my posts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went before my shower this morning, and amazingly I didn't feel the urge to pee in the shower anyway. So I did a shower sans urine today and I've been feeling a little off all day. Could be the cold meds, but I'm pretty sure it's the not peeing in the shower that did it.

OMFG!!!!!!

I expected lopsided, but first poll results that literally made me LOL.

New texting acronym PISS (pee in shower stupid)

So after reviewing the results would one be correct in stating that we mostly bath in a urnial? Would one have a Freudian slip an say hold that thought, I have to take a shower.

I just pee in the shower so that the toilet water is clean enough... for my dog to have a good water source.

It's going to the sewer whether it goes down the toilet or shower drain. The shower is self-cleaning and aim-free, so that's a plus.

I like the fact that the flow of warm shower water obscures the fact that I'm pissing on myself. Not so when I'm standing at the toilet.

New GF has this separate shower/bath/toilet set up. Long story short, the toilet is 15 freezing steps from the fancy no curtain shower. So I let fly....terrified that she would walk by......

The NEXT day, she asks "Do you ever pee in the shower?".

"Not generally", I lied.

"I do" she says,"All the time"............

She is SUCH a keeper.;)

Thanks to my dear friends in the HBT community, I now use the shower as a toilet with impunity. It makes me smile each time. No #2 though!

seigex said:
This does work for those mornings when you can't help but vomit in the shower, however :drunk:

That's true. At that point, there are no lines. He'll, you've probably already crossed all the lines already anyway!

The other day, I had consumed a few Sierra Nevada pale ales in my hotel, realized I REALLY had to go. Ran to the bathroom, hit the wall switch- but the light didn't come on right away. Couldn't see the toilet, it was a rather dark room, and thought of this post- right as the light flickered on and allowed me to aim properly.

Of course I've urinated in the shower, you ever dump out in the shower and push it through the drain with your toes?

Alright, How many of you have peed in the shower while your SWMBO is in there with you? I've found you have to wait until she is shampooing her hair.

Shower-yes
Yard-yes
Utility sink- yes
Pile of magazines on the bedroom floor- yes(once)
Kitchen sink- not yet
Sent from my MB855 using Home Brew mobile app

Pile of magazines on the bedroom floor- yes(once)

You have to be an honest person to admit that. One Super Bowl (Broncos lost that one to SF) I was young and dumb enough to do jello shots. Woke up in the morning, put my slippers on, they were soaked in pee. No recollection whatsoever, of the game, the pee, or even going to bed, for that matter. :drunk:

Silliest question ever. Of course.

Better question, does anyone pee on their feet because they heard it prevents athletes foot?

When I was enlisted we used to tell the privates this just to get a laugh out of them pissing on their own feet... Of course, I believed it when I was a private and am guilty of pissing on my own damn feet to prevent athlete's feet. lol

OK, I have to admit, this group has encouraged me to practice this more regularly, and it is rather a guilty pleasure, especially showering after several homebrews.

Why not. it's easy. you just Stomp it down the drain with your foot

Yeah... sometimes the TCNs (Third Country Nationals) would poop in the shower stalls of the bathroom trailers (just about anywhere in the sandbox...). Like being on, "Let's Make a Deal". What's behind shower Curtain No. 1?? SWMBO finally admitted that she "rarely" peed in the shower. Yeah, right.

I didn't even read the posts... are you kidding?

Of course we PEE IN THE SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The penis was created for 2 things, and one of those things was for pee'ing. When I was a boy in Indiana, I pee'd on snow, leaves, grass, dirt, rocks, creeks, rivers, in the pool, etc... etc... As a mature man, I pee on the front yard, on the back yard, in the woods, in the pool, the gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean, and in the shower. This poll is really silly. Any man who says he has never pee'd in the shower is lying. We men pee.... we are men and we pee on and in things. It's what we do... It's primal really.

I didn't even read the posts... are you kidding?

Of course we PEE IN THE SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The penis was created for 2 things, and one of those things was for pee'ing. When I was a boy in Indiana, I pee'd on snow, leaves, grass, dirt, rocks, creeks, rivers, in the pool, etc... etc... As a mature man, I pee on the front yard, on the back yard, in the woods, in the pool, the gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean, and in the shower. This poll is really silly. Any man who says he has never pee'd in the shower is lying. We men pee.... we are men and we pee on and in things. It's what we do... It's primal really.

AKA marking one's territory...

The penis was created for 2 things, and one of those things was for pee'ing.

Only 2 uses!?

3. Making horses laugh at you.
4. Choking puppies
5. Tucking between your legs to look like a woman
6. Testing wort to see if it's boiling yet
7. Swirling it around like a helicopter rotor.
8. Testing the ripeness of fruits and vegetables.
9. Testing the temperature of apple pies.

Back