• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Hubbell L14-30 twist lock plug and receptacle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Reaction score
Sold
Hubbell HBL2711 Male Twist Lock Plug.
NEMA L14-30P, 3P4W, 30A 125/250V.

Hubbell HBL2710 Female Twist Lock Receptacle.
NEMA L14-30R, 3P4W, 30A 125/250V.

Leviton 2711-B Male Twist Lock Plug.
NEMA L14-30P, 3P4W, 30A 125/250V.

Pass & Seymour L1430C Female Twist Lock Connector.
NEMA L14-30R, 3P4W, 30A 125/250V.

The Hubbell plug has been sold.

I do have another L14-30P plug, but it's a different make (Leviton) and the fit in the receptacle is very tight, so I don't recommend that combination of plug and receptacle.

Here it is though, if anyone's interested in the plug on it's own, $6 + $3 shipping as before. This plug is rather older as you can see by the tarnish on the blades and general grubbiness but the internal connections look OK.

Bit of an afterthought but I also have this L14-30R connector, which is yet another different brand (Pass & Seymour L1430C) so it looks a bit weird with the Leviton plug above, although they mate perfectly well.

Used condition as before, but more presentable than the Leviton plug and should be in good working order, $6 + $3 shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back