***NEWS FLASH*** I could not believe mine eyes!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Native302

Reaction score
Driving home from taking my son shopping for lacrosse gear I see a glimmer in the distance. I drive closer to make sure mine eyes are not deceiving me. Holy Mother Mary of Grace!!!!

Yes, it is happening! Praise be to the Lord!

So has anyone else seen anything like this near them?

No longer Inbev.jpg

Hmmm. I'll bet you mean to post a picture here...

I have a similar story. I was walking my dog one day. About a quarter mile away, I see something reflecting the sun at the end of someone's driveway.

It can't be...

Get a little close.

Really?...

Get a house away, and sure enough, there are two cornies sitting at the end of the guy's driveway. I grabbed them and went home.

I cleaned them and filled them with hot oxy clean. Soon found out why they were at the end of the driveway. Bad leaks. I harvested the parts and put them out at my driveway.

I have a similar story. I was walking my dog one day. About a quarter mile away, I see something reflecting the sun at the end of someone's driveway.

It can't be...

Get a little close.

Really?...

Get a house away, and sure enough, there are two cornies sitting at the end of the guy's driveway. I grabbed them and went home.

I cleaned them and filled them with hot oxy clean. Soon found out why they were at the end of the driveway. Bad leaks. I harvested the parts and put them out at my driveway.

At the very least the scrap metal is worth something. Also, you should remember where that guy lives, as he is probably a fellow homebrewer...

I went in to this store after reading the sign and it is craft beer heaven. Some wines, liquors, etc... but mainly craft beers. The selection was outstanding. I have to give them much respect for doing this, they will be getting much of my business from here out.

I went in to this store after reading the sign and it is craft beer heaven. Some wines, liquors, etc... but mainly craft beers. The selection was outstanding. I have to give them much respect for doing this, they will be getting much of my business from here out.

Have you ever been to stateline liquors? It is right on the MD/DE line in Elkton. If you have, how does the selection compare?

I imagine they are missing quite a few Belgian beers....

Have you ever been to stateline liquors? It is right on the MD/DE line in Elkton. If you have, how does the selection compare?

Never been there, but I have been to Brewers Outlet plenty of times. 257 Wilmington/West Chester Pike, Chadds Ford, PA

Their selection is amazing. Russian River, Bells, Avery, Brooklyn, Cigar City, Firestone Walker, Elysian Fields, etc...

just look http://brewersoutlet202.com/index.cgi?do=manufacturers
http://brewersoutlet202.com/index.cgi?do=manufacturers

My local store doesn't compare because alot of those don't distrbute to Delaware

It can't be...

Get a little close.

Really?...

so, you stole two kegs from some dude's yard?

Never been there, but I have been to Brewers Outlet plenty of times. 257 Wilmington/West Chester Pike, Chadds Ford, PA

Their selection is amazing. Russian River, Bells, Avery, Brooklyn, Cigar City, Firestone Walker, Elysian Fields, etc...

just look http://brewersoutlet202.com/index.cgi?do=manufacturers
http://brewersoutlet202.com/index.cgi?do=manufacturers

I have been trying to get up there but just never have. I am never in that area. State line advertises that they have the 7th largest beer selection in the world. I refer to it as mecca. I love it there, but spend waaaay too much money.

www.statelineliquors.com

It can't be...

Get a little close.

Really?...

Too bad you just trashed em, these work great as fermenters...

Nah, they were on the roadside.

At the very least the scrap metal is worth something. Also, you should remember where that guy lives, as he is probably a fellow homebrewer...

I spoke with him afterward. He definitely is a homebrewer. Unfortunately, he moved out about 6 months ago. Apparently the new guy there brews too. I keep meaning to drop by.

And the kegs had pinholes in the body, not at the posts. No way to ferment in them.

If he placed them by the road, that is a sign of disposal and you can legal take possession and ownership. The critical point being that the previous owner obviously gave up ownership.

Ain't it odd how you can take things from the side of the road in front of someone's house, but if you found a necklace in the street you may not own it (because that would obviously indicate a lost valuable, not a disposed of item).

However you may posses said necklace if you attempt to locate the rightful owner.

I went there a few months ago so I could get some 1554, can't get it in Jersey. I didn't pay too much attention to anything else though. I was doing a clone brew of it and wanted to have some to compare, just did the clone brew a couple weeks ago so i'll have to make another run.

Back