New Web App for Beer Trading

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkIafrate

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to drop in and let you all know I'm working on launching a web application dedicated to craft beer trading called The Beer Exchange. It comes complete with custom designed ISO (in search of) and FT (for trade) lists, partner matching, trade proposal and management system, user reputation system and more.

We're getting ready to launch the beta version and I wanted to let ya'll know the sign up is free and open to anyone right now.

http://www.TheBeerExchange.io

If you want to sign up please do, and if you're interested in helping to direct feature production or spread the word please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I've been working on this for a while and have a good idea of what I want to be able to do in the app, but I would love to hear some of your pain points as well.

I apologize if this comes off as spammy, but I really wanted to develop a better way to trade beer ever since I tried to branch out from local, in-person trading.

Best,
Mark

Latest posts

Back