New pint glass display case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Touristbob

Reaction score
I made this case to display my pint glasses and was so happy with how it came out I thought I'd share it.

IMG_2016.jpg

i really like this, might even copy. it's funny, i actually have most of the exact same glasses.

I've wanted to move my pint glasses from the kitchen cabinets to the man room for a while now. My only concern is that they'll collect dust.

Is this just home depot variety oak 1 by's?

i really like this, might even copy. it's funny, i actually have most of the exact same glasses.

I've wanted to move my pint glasses from the kitchen cabinets to the man room for a while now. My only concern is that they'll collect dust.

Is this just home depot variety oak 1 by's?

I bought the lumber from Lowes so yeah, Home Depot would work too. Its all 1 by red oak.

1x 6 for the top and bottom pieces, 1x4 for the sides and shelves and 3/4 x2 for the header.

yea - i'm gonna copy tonight. thanks for the idea.

Looks like the shelves are about 24" wide, 8" tall?

yea - i'm gonna copy tonight. thanks for the idea.

Looks like the shelves are about 24" wide, 8" tall?

25" wide and 6 1/2" of space between each shelf. The Top shelf had 9 inches for the header. The total side length is 24".

Nice job! Looks like you hung it in a nice little out of the way corner where no one will knock into it when walking by ..... good thinking :mug:

That looks awesome! I've been looking to do something like this I have 2 boxes of pint glasses in boxes in the basement because there is no room left in the kitchen cabinets this just got added to my to-do list!

Back