New novice brewer introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianS

Reaction score
Good day,

My name is Brian S. I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I am new to home brewing, having almost completed my first brew. I bottled the product a few days ago, and now just have to wait to sample. I am brewing with a complete Grainfather system incl. Grainfather Chiller & Grainfather Conical Fermenter.

Thank you in advance for any help and tips I may receive.

Brian

Hello Pappers and thank you. My first batch is a Northern American Lights Ale. I will attempt an Amber style brew starting tomorrow :)

Cool. We're drinking a hoppy version of an American Amber now, we experimented with a new-to-us hop called Julius, paired with Cascade, and it is really orange-y.

Next weekend we will be tasting the first brew. Needless to say that I can hardly wait to see how it turns out. I bottled it into 22 750 ml bottles a few days ago. It is now moved into my kitchen pantry to finish up at appx 20 C.
;)

Welcome. There is a thread here some where all about Grain Father if you have questions.

Back