new laptop for brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaMead

Reaction score
i have beersmith but id prefer a windows laptop, walmart has a rca 10.1 windows tablet/ laptop... does anyone know if this can handle desktop beersmith?

If you mean the Cambio, I don't see why it shouldn't.
i fifure it should but was hoping someone has one that can verifynits notba windiws tablet software cause i dont wanna have to use the tablet beersmith, rather spend a bit more and knownit will worl

i fifure it should but was hoping someone has one that can verifynits notba windiws tablet software cause i dont wanna have to use the tablet beersmith, rather spend a bit more and knownit will worl

By your thread heading I THOUGHT you intended to make this a DEDICATED brewing tablet.

If you have worries about its capabilities then I would recommend buying a nice laptop and don't bother with a tablet.

Spending other people's money is easy ;)

The subject 2-in-1 runs Windows 10, and as there's only one W10 OS core it should run any Windows-compatible application that doesn't tax its capabilities (which given the Atom processor will be modest).

Fortunately, BeerSmith uses minuscule resources and would run on a TRS-80 if it had a W10 OS on it...

Cheers!

yeah its purpose would be primarily brew related use... so i prob should just spend a bit extra... im a cheap skate but if necessay ill spend the extra $

Spending other people's money is easy ;)

The subject 2-in-1 runs Windows 10, and as there's only one W10 OS core it should run any Windows-compatible application that doesn't tax its capabilities (which given the Atom processor will be modest).

Fortunately, BeerSmith uses minuscule resources and would run on a TRS-80 if it had a W10 OS on it...

Cheers!
? can you translate to english? my computer lingo has gone down since college...[emoji15]

Latest posts

Back