New from Oregon!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLiz

Reaction score
Hello to all! I've been spying on this forum for the past few weeks and decided it's time to join. I'm currently in the process of making a simple American Ale. It's my very first attempt and am very excited to be brewing!

Watch out boys, it's not always a mans world!

CHEERS!

Welcome MissLiz,

My wife brews too! She brewed 7 batches last year. Her last batch was a 1.095 Wheatwine. Where are you located?

Cheers,
Tom

Living in the NW it would be a sin if I didn't brew! I live in good ol' Eugene, Oregon

Hey MissLiz

We are only about 15 minutes from Eugene. My wife is going to teach another lady brewer how to brew a Wit in the next few weeks. They have not decided on a day, but Teri says that you would would be welcome to come too.

LMK,
Tom

Most excellent, another Oregonian. Now, when I finally topple this pathetic government and proclaim myself Evil Overlord I will have even more minions in my....

Wait, the microphone is on again oh sonofabi<click>

Hello to all! I've been spying on this forum for the past few weeks and decided it's time to join. I'm currently in the process of making a simple American Ale. It's my very first attempt and am very excited to be brewing!

Watch out boys, it's not always a mans world!

CHEERS!

Nice to meet you miss, useing that prefix your gonna get alot of attention around here. Well welcome to the maddness, hope you enjoy it.

Cheers

Hi Lizzy from another brew gal. There's lots brewing up in Eugene - lucky you. We're down Roseburg way and it's a bit of a wasteland on the homebrew front. Only one small store for supplies within striking distance and a very small not very active club....but we're working to change that. Have fun and brew often!

Heyo!
Just joined HBT myself; a fellow Eugenian. Figured I'd introduce myself on this thread, since it's relevent and all. I've been extract brewing for a year now, and look foreward to all-grain brewing as soon as I can afford the equipment. However, I'm currently unemployed, so that won't happen anytime soon. If only I could get paid for homebrewing!!!

I'm down for meeting up at the KLCC Microwbrew Fest!

-ted

heya! glad to see another female brewer. i have just begun to learn about home brewing and am super excited to give it a go for the first time. cheers!

Thanks for such a warm welcome!! I'll be at the fest also. If you see a short gal with full sleeves that's me!!

Look for the basket-case with the black hat:

img_04461.jpg

Back