New Coffee order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilMac

Reaction score
Put in new order, almost out of most stuff, had to cut back a bit till funds better.

Screenshot from 2018-09-24 11-40-51.png

I was going to say the prices look a bit high and you could save some money by shopping at sweet maria's or some place else but then I seen that the price was CAD.

I seen some Cuban coffee and thought that would be cool to try, but then there was a note that they can't ship to the US. They have quite the range of coffees.

Their the cheapest so far and have had great results. Ordering from the US would automatically be double if one is lucky, its just not worth it now, and allot companies wont ship to Canada because for the postal racketeering.

When I actually looked at the pricing of many coffees the price was quite low. I did not check what shipping would be get it sent to the US but I guess it would be more than ordering from the US. If I could of got the Cuban coffee I would have paid the shipping regardless.

I seen coffee from The Galapagos, never seen or heard of coffee being grown there but it for sure in the correct latitude.

They got three types of Cuban if I recall. If your ordering from the US then you have it good, shipping wont be bad compared to the other way and the exchange rate your saving at least 25%.

We may be making a trip to Toronto this spring. I may have to look into stopping by and buying some green beans to take home, save on the shipping and what not. Enjoy those beans!

Latest posts

Back