New Club in Nevada County CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redkegGV

Reaction score
I am having a meeting next Monday to get interested folks together and see if we can re-launch the Gold Country Mashers homebrew club here in Nevada County.

Posting here hoping to get some advice on starting a club because I have no idea what I am doing!!!!! Figured I'd start with a casual meeting for pints at the new local brewery in town and see who is interested and what they want from a club. The brewery is giving us a private tour too, so that is pretty cool.

Any advice would be welcomed, and if any GV/NC locals are out there on the forum, drop me a note for details if you would like to join me in reviving our club!

Cheers.

I am having a meeting next Monday to get interested folks together and see if we can re-launch the Gold Country Mashers homebrew club here in Nevada County.

Posting here hoping to get some advice on starting a club because I have no idea what I am doing!!!!! Figured I'd start with a casual meeting for pints at the new local brewery in town and see who is interested and what they want from a club. The brewery is giving us a private tour too, so that is pretty cool.

Any advice would be welcomed, and if any GV/NC locals are out there on the forum, drop me a note for details if you would like to join me in reviving our club!

Cheers.

Recommend you contct Placer Unlimited Brewers “PUBs” for questions. I recently joined this group and they are located just down the hill from your location.
Cheers.

Back