New Build help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

grover1

G-Day,

This is my first post here, however i have been lurking among these forums for some time. There are some amazing builds here and im hoping some of you may be willing to help.

I have a difficult situation however, anything i build can not be fixed to any walls/floors and must be able to be moved by 2 persons (3 maximum.) This is due to being in the Army and moving constantly.

I have been thinking about an 'L' shaped bar with an overhead canopy (it will not extend past the counter). This is the difficult part. I was thinking that the 4 upright posts supporting it could pass through the bar top and be secured with bolts to the vertical pieces, so they can be removed as needed. This will be the same with the canopy just not as deep. There will only be lights and speakers in the canopy so not alot of weight.

Can anyone see any obvious flaws with this? i am drawing it up in sketch up and hope to be able to post it up here tomorrow.

Hope to get some feedback

Back