New Brew Show -- TBI's Come and Brew It!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huaco

Reaction score
Hey HBT! I'm proud to let you guys know that my LHBS has begun shooting their own informative online videos. I've been supporting Texas Brewing Inc. almost the entire time they've been in business. These guys are great and KNOW THEIR STUFF! Here's a link to their channel and I'll post their latest video in this link as well. Go watch the video and respond with comments about the video and ideas you would like to see in upcoming episodes. (Experiments, odd Styles you would like evaluated, featured equipment... etc.) I'll let the shop owner know I'm posting this so he can get your feedback.

Cheers!
Huaco

Last edited by a moderator:
Come and Brew It! Episode 2
Featuring Grant Wood from Revolver Brewing. Formerly of Boston Beer co. AKA Sam Adams. He was responsible for most of their High Gravity and Ultra High Gravity brews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did y'all ever make a video from the footage at Riverside Shootout? I want to be internet famous, lol.

keeping this for later. Youtube is blocked at work, so i'll have to catch it tonight or tomrrow

I've been watching these slowly when i get home at night
I'm finding myself enjoying them, other then the audio issues (but thats nitpicking, it's a free webshow haha) it's actually fun.
My only wish is that they'd do more brew days, we just saw that single brew day and no more :(

Yeah, if you look back at any web show they always tend to start off with certain equipment and improve over time. Keep tuned in. Episode 7 will be out shortly if the pattern follows suit.

I've been watching these slowly when i get home at night
I'm finding myself enjoying them, other then the audio issues (but thats nitpicking, it's a free webshow haha) it's actually fun.
My only wish is that they'd do more brew days, we just saw that single brew day and no more :(

Rivenin,
This show is called "Come and Brew It!" It focuses mainly on interviews and products, etc. Simple highlights of a brewer's rig... Experiments and such.

Stubby said he has another show in mind to focus specifically on brewing techniques and such.

That said... Episode 7 is here! I think I know that fella with the beard! :beard:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt7CHcUI1m8[/ame]

Episode 8 is up! I'm the guy with the red hat at the 10:40 mark!

https://youtu.be/pKU_UPLfJwU

Hey man... you beat me to it! Ha!
Are you brewing in the Martin House Riverside Shootout here in a few weeks? Last year was a BLAST! You can see my hodge-podged setup along with my team member, Hoot's shiny bald head at the 0:40 mark or somewhere there abouts...

I'm really looking forward to this year's competition. Hoping for good weather! You know how spring in North Texas can go!

We'll be there! We finished Top 10 last year and hope to be up there again! I'd join Cap and Hare if I lived in Ft Worth, but the rest of my team goes to meetings now.

Latest posts

Back