Just ordered the blichman top tier system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arborman

Reaction score
I just bit the bullet and ordered up the top tier stand, a second burner, 15 gallon boiler maker and some odds and ends. Got it from northern brewer. I'm pretty excited about it, but northern says it ships direct from blichman and can take 3 weeks to deliver...... Bummer!

How long did it take for you guys to see your gear after you ordered it? I wanted to break it in by doing a double brew day, and need to kinda plan for it..... Hoping it shows up fast!

Nice! I cannot advise on the delivery time as that bling is way out of my budget range. I made my 3 tier rig out of scavenged plywood and cull 2x4's from Home Depot for 51 cents each.
Painted it with clearance sale paint.

I would highly recommend not brewing with it immediately... I don't own one (yet!) but everything I've read from Blichmann says to do a dry run with water only to get used to how the system works.

I feel foolish... I assumed when you say TopTier system that means you bought the Tower Of Power with pump and controller. Brew away sir!

Back