• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spreadsheet not working for me.

I have about 10 cases of 12oz bottles, labels removed and bottles clean. Free for pickup, I really dont want to ship. I live in saugus ma 10mi north of boston. Pm me if you are interested.

Edit.......***bottles gone***

I could use some in College Station TX. Brewing wasn't the best hobby to get into on a college budget.

babski said:
I have beer bottles available in Southwestern New Hampshire. I have brown, green and clear available most haven't been cleaned or delabeled though. I'm also looking for 22oz growlers or swing top bottles and any wine or champaign bottles that are available for bottling wine and Cider.

Bump

Looking for bottles in the Chicago area. Would really appreciate it, as I've got 20 gallons waiting to be bottled!

Looking for bottles in the Columbus, OH or central Ohio area. I have a couple good batches that need temporary homes before they meet their final and glorious destiny. Thanks!

Haha, you're probably right! I don't have a car, though, so it's probably tough for me to get to where you are.

S.W. Chicago burbs, Lockport IL

I have:
4 cases of 12oz bottles to give away.
I case of odd-balls (Sam Adams, Guinness, Pt. size, subby size, etc.)

Tried using the spread sheet and it's not working quite right.
Will take any bottles, especially Grolsch style, in or around Milwaukee.
Wine bottles too. Carboys. Demijohns....

Free to a good home: two cases of delabeled 12 oz Bass bottles. They're a little grungy and will need a soak in oxiclean.

Located near Hartford, CT.

I'm not giving or taking, just suggesting.
I get empties from the local beer distributor for the deposit. I also buy craft beer there for study. Being nice helps. I just got 18 grolsch types for 90c.

Looking for any bottles in Southeastern PA (Philly area). I am at home in Malvern/WC but willing to drive a reasonable way to pick up! Thanks...

Shenanigan said:
Looking for any bottles in Southeastern PA (Philly area). I am at home in Malvern/WC but willing to drive a reasonable way to pick up! Thanks...

Hey hit me up. I work for a catering company we get tons of bottles weekly. We are based in Berwyn. I just got 9 cases of bottles over the weekend. Hope you don't mind cleaning though

I'm looking for 12oz bottles in the Durham NC area. Please let me know what you have.

Approximately 200 bottles with labels (commercial and homebrew) attached. Not sure on the exact amount. Been kegging for awhile now and have no need for so many. Location: Crossett, AR (1 hour north of Monroe, LA and 1 1/2 hour south of Pine Bluff, AR). We're moving the first week in July so they will unfortunately be chunked after then. Pick them up and they're yours!

Brighton, MI looking for bottles if anyone has any.

I can use both wine and beer bottles.

Thank you.

In North Center neighborhood of Chicago. I have a hoard of commercial bottles with labels. I have 136 12 oz. bottles. I also have 9 22oz., 2 half litres and 2 750 ml. Bottles. Will trade for homebrew for bottles. First come, first served, but would like them gone.

ForumRunner_20130623_205140.png

ForumRunner_20130623_205153.png

In North Center neighborhood of Chicago. I have a hoard of commercial bottles with labels. I have 136 12 oz. bottles. I also have 9 22oz., 2 half litres and 2 750 ml. Bottles. Will trade for homebrew for bottles. First come, first served, but would like them gone.

This thread is for giving away bottles...just sayin'

Just seems a nice thing to do and no harm in askin. I gave some brew to the fella I got all my bottles from... And he gave me some in return lol.

Back