FT: 2x Fresh Heady Topper LF: List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaSwede

Reaction score
I have two fresh Heady Topper for trade. Looking for the following:
- Firestone Walker Parabola
- Kern River Citra DIPA
- Firestone Walker Abacus
- Cigar City Hunahpu
- Surly Abrasive

I have 3F gumballhead, Permanent Funeral and Rabbid Rabbit. PM if any of those are of interest.

One Heady Topper is gone, not looking for Zombie Dust any more. LF List:
- Kern River Citra DIPA
- Cigar City Hunahpu
- Surly Abrasive

DaSwede said:
One Heady Topper is gone, not looking for Zombie Dust any more. LF List:
- Kern River Citra DIPA
- Cigar City Hunahpu
- Surly Abrasive

I think you may need more then one heady topper to land most of those beers. I would say your best bet is someone might go 2:1 with the Surly Abrasive. And if your able to land either of the FW or a Hunahpu for one can of heady please send that trader my way! I'd also be interested in trading with that person!. Lol Good luck with your search!

Abrasive is out of season right now. Have you had Surly's Overated...west coast ipa with columbus, centennial, cascade, and el dorado.

I think you may need more then one heady topper to land most of those beers. I would say your best bet is someone might go 2:1 with the Surly Abrasive. And if your able to land either of the FW or a Hunahpu for one can of heady please send that trader my way! I'd also be interested in trading with that person!. Lol Good luck with your search!

Yeah, I'm aware, but I got other stuff I can throw in as well, like westy 12, if I find the right person. Worst case, I'll have more Heady Topper to drink and harvest yeast from! :D

Back