beer vacation- boston Nyc platsburg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triat00

Reaction score
We should add a new kind of thread: beer vacation!

So, im leaving from my expensive Canadian lhbs city and ill visit these cities. I asked the Canadian governement and i can bring back grains, yeast, dextrose, keg kit....

Could you give me good lhbs adresses in these cities?

Also, do you have "underground" microbrewery adresses... i know about the famous One but im certain that there is more....

Regards!

Well in Boston, ok Cambridge actually, there is Modern Homebrew Emporium at 2304 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, 02140. This is THE homebrew shop of Boston.

I shop at their sister store in the suburbs which is the South Shore Homebrew Emporium, 58 Randolph Street, Weymouth MA 02190. This location is actually the larger of the two as it acts as the distribution hub for their other stores.

There is also Beer & Wine Hobby at 155 T New Boston St, Woburn MA 01801.

Good Luck!

Thanks, that will be usefull!

Any good brewpub/microbrewerie that we have to visit?

Any one else on New-Yorl city and Platsburg?

Jack's Abbey will make your trip worth it....seriously. There is also Cambridge Brewing Company in Cambridge and Slumbrew in Sommerville. Both are doing great things.

Back