• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas Jockey Box - Two Tapper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebl

Reaction score
******* SOLD *******

I built this for my sisters wedding. Basically the caterer wanted $400 to rent us a box for a night, so I built this one for right at $300.00. It was used at the wedding, then rinsed and flushed with star san. I used it for one more party (rinsed and sanitized), and that has been it.

Its built off of a small foot print cooler, two taps. I have it setup for Sankey kegs, but it can be setup for pin lock/ball lock in about 3 seconds (just change the sankey taps). I put a two stage Micromatic regulator with a hand adjust on it so you don't need to bring a lot of tools with you to serve. Shut off's on each side.

The cold plate is a 7 side, but I have each pass looped onto each other so that two beers will get all the chilling possible. I also used about 6' of tubing from the plate to the faucets, so no foaming issues.

This guy is pretty heavy. Shipping will be figured at 65 lbs in a box that is 24" x 24" x 24". I would estimate between $50 - $70 to ship depending on your location.

I am asking $250.00 plus shipping (of course local pickup in NW Arkansas is welcomed).

If somebody wanted a majority of the parts, I would consider disassembly and parting out.

(Note: pictured kegs and CO2 tanks are not included)

RsIkQWH.jpg

xe0RyEu.jpg

FpX4tLV.jpg

sm8QCJW.jpg

AFNskjP.jpg

Latest posts

Back