Stc-1000 reviews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cposten

Reaction score
I'm going to have to get a temp controller since my old on crapped out and came across the stc-1000.read all the amazon reviews and the old threads about them on here but was just wondering what anybody else had to say about them. Ease of wiring, consistency, durability, etc. thanks.

It's an amazing little thing. But, seriously, there are 3610 replies to the original post. What left is there to say?

For the price... It for sure delivers exactly as promised.

There is better you can buy, and though its what I am using right now there are other temp controllers which can provide a much more rounded out control.

I'd say just buy the silly thing rather than read all these posts. Super simple to use, and when you decide to upgrade you wont feel like you lost to much money

I have one that I have used it for a fermentation chamber and a keezer. Works great in both setups. Still wish it was in F but I can deal with C.

Back