Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
igotsand said:
Just got home from work and there's a present on my doorstep!
Awesome surprise MAW!
Excited to try your homebrews too.
Thanks again Abby(blizzard)

That's a hell of a hit! My mouth is watering looking at those.

One of these days I'm gonna see a list I can snatch.
Maybe wishful thinking.
Props to everyone involved with this.
I watch religiously.

Every trade I do I'm worried sick until the recipient has gotten the package safe and sound. I had a bad experience a while back where I had a bottle bust in the package. It took 3 weeks and double the shipping charges to get the stuff to my guy. Anyway, that can't happen for this one. There's some damn nice bottles in there.

Every trade I do I'm worried sick until the recipient has gotten the package safe and sound. I had a bad experience a while back where I had a bottle bust in the package. It took 3 weeks and double the shipping charges to get the stuff to my guy. Anyway, that can't happen for this one. There's some damn nice bottles in there.

The recipient of that package...
<------------this guy.

And let me tell you, bottlebomber still came through with exactly what was promised. Even after busted bottle and extra shipping.

TheMan said:
The recipient of that package...
<------------this guy.

And let me tell you, bottlebomber still came through with exactly what was promised. Even after busted bottle and extra shipping.

Aww man that was you? Lol...

Pm sent on MAW

Cbadd, If I get this one I'll share one of the beers with ya!

Igotsand

Let's do it. We should get together for some brews. I have been watching you get into all this and wondering where you are getting your stash from.

Sorry I didn't pull the trigger on the last one. I won't be able to drive to Apine for a week or so and didn't want to keep someone waiting. I will get in on this at some point. I did recently pick up a couple Parabolas from Firestone Walker. Xmalachi has one on its way to him as we speak. That beer looks epic.

Hey guys,

What is the password for the TUMBLR account? I want to drool. Or do I have to be part of a transaction first?

Updated..

3F-Dark lord, Zombie Dust, Behmoth
CCB -Huna, Leon, Jai Alai, Moat Water,
Surly- Darkness,
De Struise Brouwers: Black Albert
Perennial Artisan- BA Abraxas, Abraxas, any sours
Cascade- Blueberry, Apricot...any berry
Ithaca- Brute, LeBleu
Shorts-key lime pie
Upright- any sours
Upland- any sours
Kuhnhenn- Blueberry eisbock, any Meads
Cantillon- ANY
Odell- Friek
Hill Farmstead- any ipa or sour
Lawsons finest- any ipa/iipa
GI- any of the Bourbon County series
Bells- Black Note,
Founders- KBS, CBS, bolt cutter
Allagash-Coolship Cerise
Dieu de Ciele Peche Mortel
Jackie O's Dark Apparition
Billy beer
Jester King- RU-55, Black Metal,
Heady Topper

igotsand

I love this thread. There have been a few MAW's i I could fulfill, but refrained from posting due to the 100 post limit. I've done little Internet trading, as I prefer to trade in person. I recently took a road trip to Minneapolis with a bottle of Bligh's Barleywine in hand with the hopes of trading. I met a guy at Four Firkins and was not disappointed. Long story short, I love trading for beers I cannot get locally. I'll participate soon. Some great hauls out there. Cheers. also, if you haven't tried it, add Rumpkin to your lists.

Irbefan said:
I love this thread. There have been a few MAW's i I could fulfill, but refrained from posting due to the 100 post limit. I've done little Internet trading, as I prefer to trade in person. I recently took a road trip to Minneapolis with a bottle of Bligh's Barleywine in hand with the hopes of trading. I met a guy at Four Firkins and was not disappointed. Long story short, I love trading for beers I cannot get locally. I'll participate soon. Some great hauls out there. Cheers. also, if you haven't tried it, add Rumpkin to your lists.

Good stuff, I hope to see you jumping in on this soon!!

Updated..

Surly- Darkness,
Ithaca- Brute, LeBleu
Shorts-key lime pie
Upright- any sours
Upland- any sours
Cantillon- ANY
Odell- Friek
Bells- Black Note,
Allagash-Coolship Cerise
Billy beer
Heady Topper

igotsand

is billy beer really on this list????

one of these things is not like the others......

I too am haunted by the 100 post limit and the 90 day limit. But I still sit here thinking in my head "Soon, Soon... why am I doing the evil finger pyramid?" Also local beer is always worth a try.

jabby said:
what is billy beer?

image-755257723.jpg

igotsand said:
Updated..

Surly- Darkness,
Ithaca- Brute, LeBleu
Shorts-key lime pie
Upright- any sours
Upland- any sours
Cantillon- ANY
Odell- Friek
Bells- Black Note,
Allagash-Coolship Cerise
Billy beer
Heady Topper

igotsand

If this isn't taken by Monday it's all mine!

There have been a lot of requests for Logsdon beers. FYI, the Rare Beer Club has it available. This month's selection includes Mexas Ranger (someone wanted that) and previous selections (that you can still buy) have Logsdon Seizoen Bretta and Prairie Artisan Ales Prairie Noir. It's pricy, but the beers are interested. Here's a link from Beer Pulse with a coupon:
http://beerpulse.com/2013/05/les-tr...eller-mexas-ranger-up-next-in-rare-beer-club/

I don't know how but I get Logsdon here in Vermont. I picked up a bottle of 1 Logsdon Seizoen Bretta today. It was like 11$

Back