What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1480717380.jpg

My blonde. First AG and first brew that didn't taste like crap after 3 weeks in bottles. Only had 24 hours in fridge, though. Putting 12 in there for next week.

image-1974363530.jpg

BHM I love this stuff, when I have no where to go!!!!!! Our club just racked 38 gallons of KBS out if a Jim Beam barrel thatvwas just purchased. Can't wait to taste oak age out of JB!!!!!

image-1190779393.jpg

Drinking water right now, watching my kids soccer practice.

Can't stop thinking about that bottle of Achel I found today.

Old Rasputin. Yummy yummy.

Parents are in Tampa and went to CCB for me. Said they got a release that just came out today unannounced, Gates of Hell. Anyone hear of it?

Parents are in Tampa and went to CCB for me. Said they got a release that just came out today unannounced, Gates of Hell. Anyone hear of it?

An unannounced release must be good. I'm not sure what it is, but get a bunch! Haha

Chuu said:

Haven't heard of it, but it's a Bourbon Barrel Aged Baltic Porter. It sounds awesome, they make some amazing porters and stouts.
"Kalevipoeg at the gates of hell" is the full name of the beer

Chuu said:
They got me 6 bottles. I'll call that trade ammo.

That's serious trade ammo! Save a couple of bottles to cellar for a while, it's most likely a pretty big beer.

Drinking a homemade Lemon Shandy using my Falconer's Blonde and some Trader Joe's Organic Lemonade!
Perfect after some strip steaks on a warm Upstate evening.

ForumRunner_20130503_192736.jpg

That's serious trade ammo! Save a couple of bottles to cellar for a while, it's most likely a pretty big beer.

Yup. 2 to drink, 2 to cellar, and 2 to trade. For once I'll have something to trade for founders/heady/surly lol

Picked up some Founders Breakfast Stout on my way home from work. Surprised I've never tried it before. I'm going to open the first one after the kids are in bed. As good as advertised?

Ridire said:
Picked up some Founders Breakfast Stout on my way home from work. Surprised I've never tried it before. I'm going to open the first one after the kids are in bed. As good as advertised?

I really enjoy it.

Had some Steel Toe Rainmaker, and Old Rasputin. Got double trouble, rye of the tiger for tonight and a growler of Rainmaker.

WesleyS said:
I really enjoy it.

I'll give my thoughts in a few hours. I love dark ales and have been told this is the best. I nearly went with my old standby, Edmund Fitz, but decided to broaden my horizons.

Just had a:
HB honey nut brown
HB honey nut brown
HB lemon lime hef
HB rye ipa

Happy Friday!

Back