What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Apple Berry Cider, think Im gonna do the Terrapin Mosaic later

ForumRunner_20130409_225322.jpg

Something different. Needs to carb up / clear up a little more but pretty tasty. Me likey. My HB Imperial IPA "English Twist" a little over 8% and lots of Columbus and EKG.

image-2685123640.jpg

My Rye IPA. I call it Borderline Rye... its a little green (only kegged for 4 days) but damn, it's tasty... and the glass is almost empty. The ABV is 8.3%, so I will probably switch to the Blonde... a few more days.of.kegging and it will be even better!

ForumRunner_20130409_200529.png

Mmm.Amarillo Ipa. Although another hop or two would be good too,:)

2nd beer I ever hopped with that hop too in an extract wheat beer(not the one IM drinking). Something sentimental about it I guess. And my second was a better beer than my first also. First was a willamete extract 20 min boil. both fermented fairly high- pretty fruity and not to mention probably old dry extract from the lhbs. Fail upon fail. And Damn upon damn. But still ok for first batches. Brewed and learned.

First taste of my Citra SMaSH. Needs a little more time to carb, but loving the aroma and citrus taste from the Citra. :ban:

Nice Mark my Honey Citra is on week 2 of carbing now. Let me know when your ready to swap a couple :) I'll send ya some of my imperial red also.

The last of my first brew (I saved it to compare to the Sweet Stout I wanted to brew first). A Dunkleweizen from last August. Sweet Stout wins!

Mouse

Drinking a single hop citra pale ale. Not gonna lie, it's the best pale ale I think I've ever made. Makes me happy to drink it.

bmwmunk said:
Booooooom !!!

Anther hoptastic brew

Port Brewing
Hop 15 Ale

I've never had that one but definitely enjoy their Shark Attack it's a double red ale good if you've never tried it.

Last pint of the HB RyeIA now's there's room for my session spiced 3724. My HB Belgian Ale feels pretty light also maybe that will kick tonight as well:)»

Lemon rye dark sour. I have no way to describe it except for DELICIOUS! I'll be sad when the keg is empty. Wait, no I won't, I still have another 5 gallons sitting on ciders. Hopefully that one will be just a little more sour because then it would be perfect.

HB Belgian Ale kicked, I'll be brewing this weekend probably a highly hopped beer using the 3724 yeast cake (wishing I would have bought those Super Alpha hops now)

Fortunately I've still got some super alpha & other NZ hops left. Been in the freezer since last summer,so I'm making an all NZ hop pm IPA with'em.

Bell's Two Hearted Ale. The first IPA I'm going to make is a clone of this.

Probly the best all around IPA there is. I know complete hopheads who say its the best and people who hate IPAs and love it. Hope you have a 10+ gallon system if you do it. cheers

Chuu said:
Probly the best all around IPA there is. I know complete hopheads who say its the best and people who hate IPAs and love it. Hope you have a 10+ gallon system if you do it. cheers

My favorite commercial IPA

Fortunately I've still got some super alpha & other NZ hops left. Been in the freezer since last summer,so I'm making an all NZ hop pm IPA with'em.

Lucky! I probably just wing it. thinking 1/4oz apollo 3/4 bravo and some lemongrass DH Hot

Bell's Two Hearted Ale. The first IPA I'm going to make is a clone of this.

My favorite commercial IPA

I don't hate IPAs, but they're not my favorite either, but I love Two Hearted.

Drinking my Kolsch right now, but thinking a Two Hearted is next :mug:

TNGabe said:
Is that some pepper cheese and pepperoni you threw under the broiler?

That's greasetacular & low-carb :D

Yes, so much grease. Probably wasn't the best choice for 10PM. ;)
The cheese is already browned like that when you buy it. All you have to do is heat it up. It's very good! Here's what it looks like in the package.

image-1706559540.jpg

Yes, so much grease. Probably wasn't the best choice for 10PM. ;)
The cheese is already browned like that when you buy it. All you have to do is heat it up. It's very good! Here's what it looks like in the package.

That looks tasty but you can't go wrong with cheese.

No workout for me tonight. Just beers!

View attachment 114646

No trail run today here! Feels nice after 5 days straight.

No pic, but pulled a sample from my Mosaic dry-hopped sour rhubarb project. I'm not sure how it all came together, but I can't wait to get it bottled. Hops are still floating, but it tastes so good now I'm not sure I want to wait dry hop much longer.

Back