What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My all Mosaic hopped ipa. These hops are incredible, peeps. I'm glad to report that im starting to make consistently better beer. Pics to come later, right now i'm wiped out from a ton of yard work...

NIZZLE said:
Ya I thought of that I'm going to ask him tonight if I can do that for next weekend

Don't you know anything? You don't ask. You just do. ;)
Just bring it in a thermos or a giant coffee mug and no one would be the wiser.

TCGoose said:
Haha! Wonderful stuff here. Need to make the 1.5 hour drive more often.
One of favorites: row 2 hill 56, all simcoe pale ale

If I ever make it back out to California again, Russian River is #1 on my list of places to visit.

ForumRunner_20130504_153911.jpg

Drinking my spring honey ale, and catching up on my brewing after a busy couple of weeks. Bottled my Hefe, and Raspberry Wheat today. I also dry hopped my DIPA after 5 weeks in the primary.

Dayman coffee IPA, a Stone collaboration. Had a fresh one a month or so ago and just cracked this one open. The hops calmed down a lot and now the coffee taste is very upfront. So good!

image-3087828849.jpg

image-3064074253.jpg

image-3437691952.jpg

image-4240331222.jpg

jperry said:
My all Mosaic hopped ipa. These hops are incredible, peeps. I'm glad to report that im starting to make consistently better beer. Pics to come later, right now i'm wiped out from a ton of yard work...

I have to agree with this 100%. I'm drinking Terrapins Mosaic right now and thinking how I'm going to use some Mosaic in my next IPA.

Dayman coffee IPA, a Stone collaboration. Had a fresh one a month or so ago and just cracked this one open. The hops calmed down a lot and now the coffee taste is very upfront. So good!

Ready to fight the Nightman yet?

Anyway, I'm drinking a Rogue XS IIPA. It's not bad, but not very hoppy. Perhaps that's the point. It comes in the awesome ceramic bottles, so I bought two. There are three more at the liquor store, and they shall be mine.

andvari7 said:
Ready to fight the Nightman yet?

Anyway, I'm drinking a Rogue XS IIPA. It's not bad, but not very hoppy. Perhaps that's the point. It comes in the awesome ceramic bottles, so I bought two. There are three more at the liquor store, and they shall be mine.

Half way done with the bottle so not just yet!

My Promised Land Stout with the addition of vanilla and bourbon. This is so how this beer should've been in the first place!

image-3362777145.jpg

Yep that's right. An ice cold C Minus on a 94 degree day doesn't suck. It's like I let an apple jolly rancher soak on here before drinking. But damn refreshing!!

image-2855360338.jpg

Rye Of The Tiger, Great Lakes Brewery, may do a Backwoods Bastard later, or a home brewed English black IPA aged on oak chips and bourbon

Cooper's Canadain Blonde that I made up with a Munton's Beer Kit Enhancer and an extra 200gr of dextrose.

This is a batch that I made up for my brother. The kit made up five and a half dozen. Five dozen will go to him the other half dozen I'm using to sample the batch before I deliver it. This is the first one I tried and it's OK. It's going to be awhile before I get out to visit him so the beer should be decent by then.

The Cooper's Canadian Blonde kit has been my go to "summer beer" so far. I've got a wine kit to do then I'm going to try a 3 gallon batch of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde. Depending on how that goes (if my LHBS has all the ingredients) I may drop the Cooper's kit from the roster.

Full flight at Russian river

View attachment 119938

Lagunitas tap room:
Doppelsticks, lucky 13, undercover, imperial stout

View attachment 119995

Wow ... Livin' the life today, huh?! :rockin:

Coffee so I don't fall asleep early like an old guy tonight. I also found this at the store today.

View attachment 119992

Score one of those this week! :mug:

View attachment 119993

Holy sh@t not over-hyped in the least!

Not sure about "breakfast" but it's definitely dessert material.

S'mores may be inevitable tonight :)

I'd say that is the best year round oatmeal stout - great stuff!

Currently drinking a Fordham Brewery Wisteria Wheat Beer! Very good, nice dark blonde color with some very nice citrus notes through out the drink! Plus picture

image-2282150054.jpg

Don't listen to him. Mosaic sucks. Keep buying citra and amarillo. :cross:

Coffee so I don't fall asleep early like an old guy tonight. I also found this at the store today.

View attachment 119992

I'm still up junior and you're an hour behind. :mug:

Having a hb porter after having 'a few' other beers at my club's Big Brew event. I joke about being the old guy on here, but I think I'm the only club member in my 30s. Great group of guys though, I think we brewed at least 8 beers today.

Back