FT: Russian River

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Pizzel

Reaction score
Will be stopping by the brewery this weekend and interested in trading! Open to offers, limited to availability. Looking for Heady Topper, 3F ZD, etc for PtE or maybe some RR sours for sours/stouts...

Would love to try some PtE and sours from RR. I have 3F ZD if your interested. Thanks!

I have heady I'm looking for beatification and maybe some temptation. The heady was picked up at the brewery last week

Did a little research off of their website of what is available-
-PtE
-Redemption
-Sanctification
-Salvation
-Supplication
-Consecration
-Damnation

Sorry Forcabrew, I'm still interested though! Wilda22 also interested in the ZD, got anthing else from 3F?

I think you can get shadow of a doubt growlers too. That should trade really well that's an imperial porter only available at the brewery.

I can also get bombers of Dreadnaught, and usually alpha king/Gumballhead. I can check to see what my go to place has in stock today. Anything else interest you?

Would love to try some PTE. Have to take a trip and see what's around in some of my good spots here. Probably wouldn't hurt to pick up a little extra pTE

I can also get bombers of Dreadnaught, and usually alpha king/Gumballhead. I can check to see what my go to place has in stock today. Anything else interest you?

I would love to try all of those, 2 of each (ZD, & Alphaking) and a bomber of dreadnaught for a 6er of PtE? Let me know!

Any other takers before I leave, will hit the brewery on Sunday but camping till then so drop a msg! Boonville, Anderson Valley Beer Fest here I come!

Here's the goods for everyone fresh from the brewery, themselves.

image-2869883989.jpg

image-657541634.jpg

image-2198487325.jpg

Latest posts

Back