Menu for Roku TV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgeek

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I had a friend ask me how he could put up a beer menu on his Roku tv at his home bar. So I built him a tool and thought I'd share it with everyone here. It's not as fancy as something like Taplist right now, but it works on Roku which was a requirement for us.

pubmenu.app

Interesting idea.

I looked at the demo screens. I may be wrong, but I suspect not a lot of people will pay for this without some bells and whistles, like, say, glassware icons, IBU graphics, and whatnot. There's too many free options out there (though none on the Roku afaik).

Those are all fair points and I think you are probably correct. Honestly, the only reason I built this in the first place is because I couldn't find something simple that worked on Roku. Thanks for the feedback.

I just released version 2 of the app that adds a lot more customization options. You can now show glassware, upload your own images, and really make it look however you want.

Finally added promo codes so now you can use this link to get 50% off: pubmenu.app

Last edited:
Back