Men: Getting snipped. Yay or nay?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that means is all you have to do is spin your partner the opposite way to have any swimmers exit.

Update: Called the office, receptionist was confused by how the results were presented. (I got the results online originally). She called the lab and was told that both tests were negative. Why they were reported differently, she couldn't say. I guess I got room for a lawsuit to pay for raising a third kid if it happens.

Congrats, @Hophunter. I know some guys resubmit a sample for testing every year or two anyway, just to make sure. Might be something to consider.

I have two kids (I type this at 5AM while one continues to scream - as she has for an hour now), and I got it done as soon as the younger turned 1. Best decision I could have made. It hurt for about 6 weeks, but nothing a good stout or two couldn't solve. No side effects that I can tell.

At the risk of inviting TMI, does anyone have any suggestions regarding a "cleanup" protocol? This part is new to my wife and I, and she's ... unimpressed ... with the transfer in post-action cleanup responsibilities.

At the risk of inviting TMI, does anyone have any suggestions regarding a "cleanup" protocol? This part is new to my wife and I, and she's ... unimpressed ... with the transfer in post-action cleanup responsibilities.

I'm not really clear on what you are trying to ask here.

A towel underneath you guys will work.

My reputations ruined already, heck I'll go there.
First, putting a towel on the bed ensures no one is sleeping in the wet spot. Any other piece of furniture in the house, plan accordingly. Next I'll go 50/50 of either in or pull out and finish on. This helps relieve her with having to deal with all the post action clean up responsibility everytime. Then we're both off to the shower for post action clean up, but sometimes that just starts it all over again. ;)

Then there is always............never mind........that would be TMI.

Kleenex - best for cleaning up fluids when by yourself, or with a partner.

I'll stop there for now, unless encouraged otherwise.

I never knew there was so much to worry about! At risk of TMI I would say my wife gives me the dirty look whenever It goes anywhere else. Usually at that point she's not in a state of mind to worry about it anyway. It's like what the Mummies sing:

It sounds like she's praying
The Cain that she's raising up
The moment she's peaking
The vowels she's speaking of

Oh oh!
she's in the oh zone !
Oh, Oh!
she's in the oh zone!

We picked up some wet-wipes and one of this little stainless steel garbage cans with a foot pedal and a lid. We'll see if we can get used to a new routine.

Back