• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California March micro brew pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushisalife

Reaction score
Brand new only opened to take photos. Changing my brew rig plans. My loss is someone's gain. Paid over $500 for this monster. Need the space and I hate to see this pump just sit. $200 shipped to the lower 48.
Specs from march site:TE-MDX-MT3 is an American seal-less centrifugal magnetic drive pump ideal for applications such as chemical recirculation and chemical transfer. It is capable of generating a maximum flow of 10 gallons per minute at 1 foot, and its maximum head is 17 Feet (or around 7PSI). The standard wet end (the materials that come into contact with the solution) is composed of Ryton, Viton, and Ceramic. The inlet connection is 0.5 inch male pipe thread, and the outlet is 0.5 inch male pipe thread. The standard motor is a 1 Phase 115V or 230V 0.066 Horsepower totally enclosed fan cooled motor, which can be run on either 50 or 60 hertz (there are performance differences between the hertz options). The maximum internal pressure the pump can tolerate is 75PSI, and the maximum liquid temperature is 200 Fahrenheit or 93 Celsius. The March TE-MDX-MT3 centrifugal magnetic drive pump is capable of handling mildly or highly corrosive chemicals, acids, and solvents
March Pump's industrial March Pump's industrial TE-MDX-MT3 is an American seal-less centrifugal magnetic drive pump ideal for applications such as chemical recirculation and chemical transfer. It is capable of generating a maximum flow of 10 gallons per minute at 1 foot, and its maximum head is 17 Feet (or around 7PSI). The standard wet end (the materials that come into contact with the solution) is composed of Ryton, Viton, and Ceramic. The inlet connection is 0.5 inch male pipe thread, and the outlet is 0.5 inch male pipe thread. The standard motor is a 1 Phase 115V or 230V 0.066 Horsepower totally enclosed fan cooled motor, which can be run on either 50 or 60 hertz (there are performance differences between the hertz options). The maximum internal pressure the pump can tolerate is 75PSI, and the maximum liquid temperature is 200 Fahrenheit or 93 Celsius. The March TE-MDX-MT3 centrifugal magnetic drive pump is capable of handling mildly or highly corrosive chemicals, acids, and solvents. -MDX-MT3 is an American seal-less centrifugal magnetic drive pump ideal for applications such as chemical recirculation and chemical transfer. It is capable of generating a maximum flow of 10 gallons per minute at 1 foot, and its maximum head is 17 Feet (or around 7PSI). The standard wet end (the materials that come into contact with the solution) is composed of Ryton, Viton, and Ceramic. The inlet connection is 0.5 inch male pipe thread, and the outlet is 0.5 inch male pipe thread. The standard motor is a 1 Phase 115V or 230V 0.066 Horsepower totally enclosed fan cooled motor, which can be run on either 50 or 60 hertz (there are performance differences between the hertz options). The maximum internal pressure the pump can tolerate is 75PSI, and the maximum liquid temperature is 200 Fahrenheit or 93 Celsius. The March TE-MDX-MT3 centrifugal magnetic drive pump is capable of handling mildly or highly corrosive chemicals, acids, and solvents.

image-786092895.jpg

image-2287872177.jpg

To tell you the truth, I really don't know. I have double checked march's website but it doesn't tell.

rogerj said:
Is the pump self priming?

No, these are not self priming but do work really well. I use the big brother of this pump (the 5 series) for several things in my 3BBL nano. This unit is pretty heavy and large but is commercial grade and will run a 'really' long time.

Back