I love Yuengling!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewsnthelou

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I can't buy Yuengling where I live ( boo hiss ) but would love to brew a clone. I love the black n tan most, but any of them would be awesome to brew. I'm a extract brewer, anyone know of a kit to buy to get me some 'almost Yuengling'?
Thx all!
Prost

Austin Homebrew has a Yuengling Traditional Lager
Haven't tried it , though

Ha! This kinda made me giggle a bit! I apologize because around these parts, Yuengling is almost as common as BMC! At any rate, I don't have a recipe or anything, but I'd be willing to do a trade for some local MO stuff for a 12er of Black and Tan! I think that's their best offering myself. Let me know!

I miss yuengling too. Ever since I moved to wa. I think that's the only one I miss. Last time I visited nj my old bar had just run out. I'd like to do a clone but I'm not set up to lager.

tyzippers said:
Ha! This kinda made me giggle a bit! I apologize because around these parts, Yuengling is almost as common as BMC! At any rate, I don't have a recipe or anything, but I'd be willing to do a trade for some local MO stuff for a 12er of Black and Tan! I think that's their best offering myself. Let me know!

Deal!!! Name your poison ;)

I live less than an hour from the brewery in pottsville.

I used to live in Hegins and everytime I go home I get several cases and bring them back to Texas. I was working in Alabama last month and to my delight found YL!
Didn't know AHB carried a clone, I might have to do that so I don't need to restock anymore and the store is 15min away.

Back