Issue with MoreBeer's website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFAJ Brew Guy

Reaction score
I have been a member of this forum for quite a while and yet I hardly ever post. However this morning I came across something that I wanted to ask about.

Has anyone had issues with MoreBeer's website? I have never used MoreBeer before but I have really started to like the idea since they are on the same coast as I am and pretty much offer free next day shipping.

The issue I had though is that when I tried to place my order logged in as a registered user I was only offered one shipping type, USPS for a total of $30. To take advantage of their free shipping I had to place the order as a guest, using a different email address.

Has anyone else noticed this? The reason I ask is that I would really like to start using MoreBeer, but this combined with a few other small issues have me thinking otherwise.

What have been your experiences if you have used MoreBeer.

Thanks!

I haven't ordered from them I a while but I would call and see what the deal is. Maybe it is just issues with your registered account.

wherestheyeast said:
Does that item qualify for free shipping? (some don't.)

Yeah, I checked, that was the first thing I thought of, maybe I screwed up, however that was not the case.

I did email them, more from the standpoint of not wanting anyone else to come across it. We shall see, just wanted to get others feedback.

I have used them from the website for my last 2 orders and they arrived exactly per tracking info, all shipped for free. No problems here...

Back