**** Low-flow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mordantly

Reaction score
Westside..... CenCal - the country that'll never t
anyone else hate low-flow **** too? i mean im not tryin to pressure wash ac/dc's tour bus in m y shower. the 2.5 gpm @ main pressure (40psi) diverging conical shower heads suck, and in fact waste more water since i can't rinse my regions accurately. what the hell? im gonna modify mine and remove the flow restrictor so i get a shower not a massage.

I'm thinking about doing the same to mine this weekend. It's fine in the summer, but in the winter I want hot water blasting out of that thing.

When I was in the good ole USN stationed on my ship, they had these shower heads that were pretty low flow. They were adjustable but still really really low flow. One night I took a wrench with me to take a shower and took that sucker off. OH MY GOSH, it was like taking a shower under neath a garden hose. It was fricking awesome. I screwed it on hand tight so I could easily remove it the next time.

Back