Looking to trade 2 Dog Fish 120min IPA bottled 10/03/14

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godii

Reaction score
as the titles says im looking to trade for some different IPA> I paid 15$ per beer in Florida.

Beer is aged almost 2 years

looking to trade for some of the best IPA's brewed/

text me at 813 966 0016. looking to trade within the USA.

IMG_6363.jpg

IMG_6364.jpg

IMG_6366.jpg

Have you tasted them recently? How have they changed? I figured the hop character would fade?

clearly says ages well on the bottle....... its hard to get over here and its expensive.

this beer does have barely(ness) flavor to it i think. BUMP! Ya'll should want this beer!!!

I think the problem may be that you only have 6 posts and are trying to trade an IPA that's almost 2 years old.

I think the problem may be that you only have 6 posts and are trying to trade an IPA that's almost 2 years old.

Only having six posts, four of which are in this thread, is indeed an issue, as is the impatience of making all four of those posts over the course of fifteen minutes. The bro factor seems high with this guy.

However, the age of the beer shouldn't be a problem. Aged 120 Minute is like a big barleywine. Many people prefer it with a few years under its belt.

clearly says ages well on the bottle....... its hard to get over here and its expensive.

Over where? It's brewed in Delaware, you bought it in Florida, and you want to trade it within the USA.

Over where? It's brewed in Delaware, you bought it in Florida, and you want to trade it within the USA.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. And trades with 10hrs of membership is sketchy too. Nothing personal but this guys gotta understand our weariness

are yall just going to talk **** or want to trade. do i have to put my penis in a picture for yall to know its legit?

i understand forum etiquette if yall have better feedback id be willing to ship first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back