Looking for tasting buddies in Philly/suburbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indigi

Reaction score
I don't have the most refined palate in the world and I'm looking to make my beers better. Most of them are good, a few have been great, but I'm trying to nail down whether I'm tasting outright flaws in the good ones, bad calls in recipe/fermentation, or just being hypercritical of my own beers (I have that problem with everything I do). My friends all enjoy my stuff, but they're my friends, and hardly unbiased. Most of them also mainly enjoy American styles and can't provide knowledgeable feedback on Belgians, English ales, or traditional German lagers.

I work weird hours so unfortunately can't get to any homebrew club meetings, but would be fine with meeting up on a Sunday or Saturday afternoon somewhere to taste beers and share critiques. We could also meet up for five minutes just to trade beers and do notes/critiques via email or PM.

Hey bud, I'm in Horsham. Give me a shout if you're ever up this way. I'll be brewing tomorrow if you want to stop in. I know you said your schedule typically didn't allow, but there is a homebrew club meeting on Thursday night in Montgomeryville if by chance you can make it.

Crap, forgot all about this thread! My email address is my username at gmail, let's set something up.

Back