Looking for O'Fallon Unfiltered Wheat and Wheach

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItsIndyBeer

Reaction score
Anyone in Missouri have access to some of the O'Fallon beers who might want to trade for some East Coast brews? I grew up in Saint Louis, and now that my parents have moved out to Connecticut where I am, I have lost access to the Midwest craft brews. It's starting to get warm up here early this year, and I'm craving an Unfiltered Wheat from O'Fallon. I would also like to get some Wheach if possible as well.

I can get a hold of some good stuff like New England Brewing, Dog Fish head, Southern Tier, and some local CT stuff. Let me know what you're looking for, I may be able to get it.

May be interested in some Dog Fish brewery stuff.

You ever have Wheach? Plenty around to give away. Most places in my area stopped carrying it. After tasting it, I can see whey.

Really into their unfiltered wheat though. Good stuff.

Can you get Brooklyn Brewery's beer? I might be interested. I haven't had a Local 1 in years.

I may be able to get Brooklyn, I have seen it before, but it's not something I am actively looking for when I go. Let me know which one you are looking for, and I will check this week and let you know.

May be interested in some Dog Fish brewery stuff.

You ever have Wheach? Plenty around to give away. Most places in my area stopped carrying it. After tasting it, I can see whey.

Really into their unfiltered wheat though. Good stuff.

I think I may have only had the Wheach once, and now that you mention it, maybe that's why I only had it once. I am definitely looking for the unfiltered wheat though. Let me know what you would like in the Dog Fish and I will pick it up.

Hm, will swing by a store to see if Wheach is around. I know the Wheat is.

I'd be interested in a Dogfish Sampler, or maybe a Johnny Cask. whatever they changed it to to put it in the bottle.

Back