Looking for Game of Thrones Beer to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorimo

Reaction score
Hello, I'm in BC, Canada and I'm trying to find one bottle of the Game of Thrones special edition beers. I'm more then willing to cover the costs associated with the shipping and all that and able to make a trade for something I could find locally here as well :) I really enjoy the series and I think they would look great with the bottle collection going (it's a series of beers, but I believe only 1 is available at the moment) produced by BREWERY OMMEGANG

http://ommegang.anthemww-dev.com/got/

Thanks for your assistance :mug:

Unopened bottles of Iron Throne have become extraordinarily rare; Take the Black arrives in October.

Unopened bottles of Iron Throne have become extraordinarily rare; Take the Black arrives in October.

That's what I have heard, a friend of mine lucked out and found a bottle in Alberta, but according to the brewery's website it's not even for sale in Canada. Needless to say I have never seen in on the shelves here, making it that much more of a feat to find :) and the Take the Black is also very exciting, i'll have to bump the post around then :) thank you very much :tank:

So my search for a game of thrones beer has come to an end. As part of my anniversary gift my swmbo gave me a bottle of the Blond Ale. Last one on the shelf from one of our better beer stores :) thanks a lot tho guys :) and now I can't wait to try it! :D :tank:

Latest posts

Back